Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bailamos on THURSDAY - Fiesta on SATURDAY

Viva la salsa classes!We are aspiring to the salsa lifestyle and will have a salsa workshop tonight Thursday 15th December on my terrace as I can hardly call it a class considering what shirkers we are.Can't promise exotic dancers, but we have an instructor arriving at 8:30 p.m. His name is Sudipta.
Rs.100 per class
So far we have:Chicos: Nil, Dev, Avo, Karan, Ashish, Chintu, Saw, & counting
Chicas: Marguerite, Suchi, Seema, Wanja, Neela, Jyoti & counting
Those who can't do the quick step can play badminton in the lawn downstairs!Will organise drinks and chips. BYOB (bring your own booze) if you like.
The address Block G 419 New Alipore. Turn left at the Alipore gol chakkar or round about. Take Durgapur Bridge. You'll notice the sign for B.P. Poddar Hospital. Take a U turn at roundabout. First turning right just after the HSBC bank. (You'll see the Kolkata Police Check post and signs pointing to B.P. Poddar Hospital). Then 2nd right. Nowadays there's a big bus just outside our gate saying RB Enterprise International. And of course you'll see the badminton court!
Cheers, Neela
My mobile if you get lost is 9830014934.

5 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 5:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ola Boludos!
Da me tu direccion..
Besos
Mimlu

 
At 12/16/2005 5:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow..this sounds like fun...I took 4 salsa classes last mth...it's a lot
of fun....
Our instructor had just moved to the area from hawaii....check out the
website at www.montereysalsa.com...He lists good salsa cds on this site...

Happy salsaing...
Renu

 
At 12/16/2005 5:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Neela
Sounds interesting!-I will try and round up the chicos!


Rosie

 
At 12/16/2005 5:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want pictures.



French Whine

 
At 12/16/2005 5:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neela,

I'm really sorry but I'm stuck here at work (got a review meeting tomorrow and I need to get a few things tied up still)

I'll give you a call when I am done - hopefully not too long. I'm gutted that I'll miss!

Ciao,
Seema

 

Post a Comment

<< Home