Thursday, December 08, 2005

Paul Walsh

From our Grand Master Emeritus

It's Freezing Here
Dear All,
I left Kolkata on Sunday, shirt sleeves and possibly a jumper at night, am now back in cold cold UK! But I'll be back in Kolkata at the beginning of Jan to start another new chapter - this time without the magnificent support of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office! So it is farewell to the FCO (for a while at least as I keep open my option to return as part of the 'career break' I am taking) and say hello to a small Kolkata NGO called Future Hope. Future Hope work with Kolkata's many 'streetchildren' and provide a home, education, family reunion and a future. It'll be hard work, but having known them for three years and after spending the last three weeks full time with them, I know it will also be very rewarding.
So that's about it really...I could go on but I'll spare a thought for your corporate inboxes which I know increasingly groan under the weight of all sorts of mush. Now that I'll be growing my hair long and wearing sandals I hope we can stay in touch!
Cheers
Paul
prwalsh@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home