Saturday, December 17, 2005

SATURDAY HASH 3 PM ITC SONAR BANGLANIGHT HASH BAR-B-Q-BASH

Hash Saturday 17th December, 2005:
Meeting point: in front of ITC Sonar Bangla Sheraton, Salt Lake
Time: 3 p.m.

Hares: Duck Suck Carl, Pond Scum Afroz
Circle: 5 p.m.
Meeting point: Sex Guru Saw’s pad 8 C Queen’s Park, Queen’s Court top floor.
Walk up to the terrace.
Hash Cash: Rs.100

Helping out with BarBQ at 6 p.m.

Saturday night 17th December, 2005

Hash Bash is on RA Sex Guru Saw’s terrace 8 C Queen’s Park, Queen’s Court top floor
Party starts at 7:30 p.m.
Hash Bash Cash: Rs.100
Guests, Prospective Revolutionaries and Sunday Hashers: Rs.200
Menu: Kebabs, Kebabs, Kebabs
Vegetarians get mashed potatoes and other veggies
Whisky a go go and beer
Tell your friends about the booze and barbecue party and a chance to salsa !!!
Pondscum Afroz is organising the barbecue
Drey Carl and Saw are organising the booze!
Birthday Boy French Whine will organize the cake!
On on,
Late Cummer Neela
9830014934

2 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 5:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

We're two new people to Kolkata, we arrived on Tuesday 6th and will be here until end of May 2006. I'm Seema, and I'm from the UK; I'm working with an American colleague called Andy.

I've brought my trainers with me, which can double up as drinking shoes :-), and I'm ready to hash, so please could you let me know where the next hash is happening? We are living in a flat and working in Alipore (setting up a new social franchise for a US NGO called Freedom From Hunger).

I've hashed before in Uganda and in Trinidad, and I've run a few races back in the UK (10ks, 10 milers and half marathon) - cant wait to get out running round Kolkata (but is it possible to escape the car engine fumes?!?)

I have a mobile phone, its 98 310 81108, or email.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks,

Seema

 
At 12/16/2005 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there!!



We are going to our first hash ball tonight, hash formal…am looking forward to seeing how people translate that!!! Should be a good time, will do a salsa step or two on the dance floor in honour of the KRH3. On on – dd



Sarah A. Nelson
American Citizen Services
American Embassy Amman
TEL: 00962-6-590-6000
FAX: 00962-6-592-4102

 

Post a Comment

<< Home