Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Losing my voice and gaining my Religious Advisor

Dear Hashers,
Bean Town Billie and Double D Sarah must be on their way to India as Igot in to office this morning and didn't find a joke email from Billto brighten up my day!They arrive tomorrow ie Thursday as they are planning on "drinking for4 days" in the watering holes of Calcutta. This is what Bill has tosay about the Sunday afternoon truck hash-"Hashin with revolutionary reprobates is not what we had in mind but ifthe Rangers are not planning the day for us (they like their Sundayevents and they are normally done by 3 but will be far enough into thecups to make it or so we may be able to drag our already been drinkingfor 4 days asses to the circle for a down down.On On"while Sarah says " Hey, if it is a truck run I am all for it! On on!"Yay. So better be there in numbers to party with them as you've beenwarned - the weekend in Calcutta starts on Thursday!If you haven't got calls from me reminding you that the Saturday Hashwill be on Sunday afternoon it's cos I've lost my voice. I think it'slaryngitis but Arran says it's more a case of"Too-much-partying-on-Saturday." Ofcourse I may just be speechless atthe news that DD has proposed and been accepted and may be leaving usfor an NRI in Manchester!Rono made some rude and lewd deep throat references as I tried nursingmy vocal chords with neat Old Monk Rum at his housewarming party onSunday. I've warned Jayanta to start practicing Red House as Bill mayjust want to sing it again for old times sake on Saturday night atSome Place Else.I just hope I stop croaking and have a sexy drawl atleast. See ya atBrit Club I guess tho I've lost my card too and my membership may haveexpired...On, on,Late Cummer ;-D

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 6:32 pm, Blogger Calcutta Hash Walks said...

Oooooo deep raspy sexy voice hmmmm I'll be there. We fly out tonight and should get to Cal tomorrow about 12

Big hug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home